Chemistry is important — just as recipes require a precise blend of ingredients to obtain a certain result, the most successful organizations are able to hire & build workforces that effectively maximize the diverse talents of their varying personnel.
Assessments help you break down your workforce to determine your team’s properties and what you can do to help your employees build upon their individual strengths and skill sets to reach your organization’s fullest potential. Assessments also help you uncover consistent, objective information about yourself and your employees’ needs that enable you to make smarter hiring decisions moving forward.
Here are some sample assessments JMCA administers:
Checkpoint 360® – evaluate the effectiveness of your managers and leaders to help them better identify and prioritize their own development opportunities.
ProfileXT ® – measure how well individuals fit specific jobs in your organization.
ProfileXT Team Report ® – measures and shows the attributes of your entire team in one report.
ProfileXT Leadership Report ® – measures strengths and challenges in a customized report.
Profile Performance Indicator ™ (PPI) – A performance-based employee assessment solution that generates a report, which will help you boost employees’ morale and productivity.
Proven positive outcomes of HR assessments include:
- Talent evaluation
- Assessment of leadership skills
- Accelerated “learning curve” periods for new hires
- Improved alignment and communication between managers and employees
- Reduced workforce conflict and increased employee satisfaction
- Increased employee production and contribution to the organization
- Decreased employee absenteeism and turnover
- Enabling strategic workforce management and succession planning
- Higher overall workforce capability, productivity, and agility
If you’d like to learn more about employee assessments and which assessment is right for your organization, please call 301.309.8550 or fill out the form on our Contact page. Please make sure to mention your interest in HR Assessments on the form.